First time I used Tomatillo in my kitchen!I made simple pacchadi(chutney) & it came out pretty good.
Ingredients – Set 1
- Tomatillo’s- 10(cut into medium size cubes)
- Cilantro – 1/2bunch (wash & chop roughly)
- Garlic – 2 pods
- Green chilies – 6
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Dhania powder – 1tsp
- Dry roasted sesame seeds powder – 2tsps
- Salt – according to your taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4tsp
- Oil – 1tsp
Set 2Tadka ingredients:
- Oil – 2tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Jeera – 1tsp
- Hing – 6splashes
- Red chilies – 3
- Curry leaves – 10
- Take medium size pan, add all set 1 ingredients mix well & cook on medium flame for 5mins.
- Once the mixture reaches room temperature add sesame seeds powder mix well & transfer the mixture to the blender & pulse the mixture for 3 times, check the taste & adjust if anything is needed& transfer the mixture into the bowl.
- Next put small pan on medium flame, then add all set 2 one by one fry for 2 to 3mins & pour tadka into step 2, mix well !! See how simple is that!!
- It can be served with white rice, rotis,idlis,dosa’s & it can be served as spread on breads 🙂
Your feedback is highly appreciated!Please pardon for any typos/grammatical errors 🙂