Chutney/Roti pacchadi with: Bell pepper, Celery & Cranberries!
Set1 I ingredients:
- Bell peppers – 2medium size(cut them into small pieces)
- Celery sticks – 3 (cut into small pieces)
- Cranberries – 1 small cup
- Green chilies – 6
- Cilantro – 5tsps
- Turmeric powder – 1/4tsp
- Oil – 1tsp
- Dry roasted sesame seeds powder – 1tsp
Set 2Tadka ingredients:
- Oil – 2tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Jeera – 1tsp
- Hing – 6splashes
- Red chillies – 3
- Curry leaves – 10
- Lemon juice – 1tsp (optional)
- Take medium size pan & add all set 1 ingredients EXCEPT sesame seeds powder, mix well & cook on medium flame for 8mins.
- Once the mixture reaches room temperature add sesame seed powder mix will & transfer the mixture to the blender & pulse it for 5times, check the taste & adjust if anything is needed. Then transfer the mixture into bowl.
- Put small pan for tadka on medium flame, then add all set 2 one by one fry for 2 to 3mins & pour tadka into step 2, mix well & add lime juice if required!! See how simple is that!!
- It can be served with white rice, rotis & it can be served as spread on breads 🙂
Your feedback is highly appreciated!Please pardon for any typos/grammatical errors 🙂