Simple recipe with Oats & Tamarind juice!
- Oil – 3tsps
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Jeera – 1tsp
- Onion – 1/4
- Green chilies – 3
- Okra – 1cup (I used frozen)
- Drumsticks – 6 pieces
- Kale – 1 small cup ( chop, soak in hot water for 2mins & drain the water)
- Tomato – 1(cut into small pieces)
- Curry leaves – 10
- Hing – 6splashes
- Turmeric – 1/4tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Dhania powder – 1tsp
Set 2 Ingredients:
- Tamarind juice – 2 cups(you can adjust according to your taste)
- Water – 3 cups
- Steel cut oats (available in Costco) – 2 cups
- Salt (according to your taste)
- Place pressure cooker on medium flame, add 3tsps of oil. Once oil is heated add set1 ingredients one by one, saute for 5mins.
- Next add tamarind juice, water & salt. Once water reaches boiling point add oats mix well check the taste & adjust if anything is needed. Pressure cook for 4 vessels. Once the pressure is off, add cilantro & mix well and serve hot(ghee always adds up more taste 😉 )
See how simple is that!! So why wait!! Please try!!!
P.S: Please pardon for any typo’s / grammatical mistakes 🙂 Your feedback is appreciated!!
I haven’t figured out name for this recipe yet!! Any suggestions are welcome!