Chutney with Cranberries!!
- Fresh Cranberries (available in Costco)-2 medium size cups
- Green chilies – 6-10
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Cilantro – 3tsps
- Kale – 1medium size cup (chop and put it hot water for 2 mins &drain the water)
- Dhania powder – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2tsp
- Oil – 1tsp
- Jaggery powder – 3-4tsp (or you can adjust according to your taste)
- Onion – 1/2 – roughly chopped
- Chana dal – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – 2tsp
- Jeera – 2tsp
- Hing – 5-6 splashes
- Curry leaves – 10 to 15
- Oil – 2tsps
- Take medium size pan put all set1 ingredients, mix well and cook on medium flame for 5mins or until cranberries become mushy, add dhania powder mix well.
- Transfer step1 into blender (once it reaches normal temperature) and pulse it for 2 or 3 times.
- Turn on the stove and put medium size pan, add oil and on by one ingredients from set 2 & saute for 2mins.
- Next transfer step2 into step3, mix well, check the taste & adjust if anything is needed.See how simple is that!!
- It goes well with hot hot white rice :).Anyone trying to avoid rice, can use this as spread on bread/rotis.
P.S: Please pardon for any typo’s / grammatical mistakes 🙂
Your feedback is appreciated!!