For chutney lovers, below is another simple recipe which is made out of Celery & yes out of Celery!! Interesting right????Let’s try!!
- Celery sticks – 6 (chop into small pieces)
- Green chilies – 5 (you can adjust as per your taste)
- Tamarind – 1big gooseberry size (soaked)
- Tomatoes – 2 medium size (chop them roughly)
- Garlic pods – 3
- Mint – 3 sprigs
- Cilantro – fist full
- Oil – 1tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1ts (adjust if needed)
- Dry roasted sesame powder – 2 tsp
- Dry roasted peanut powder – 1tsp
- Oil – 2tsps
- Mustard seeds – 2tsps
- Jeera – 2 tsps
- Hing – 5 splashes
- Curry leave – 10
- Cilantro – for garnish
- Red chilies – 2(optional)
- Take medium size pan and add all set 1, mix well & cook on medium flame for 5 – 10mins.
- Once the mixture reaches normal temperature, add set 2, mix well.
- Add the mixture in mixie jar and pulse for 5 to 8 times (check the taste while grinding & adjust if anything is needed.
- Take small pan, add 2tsp of oil & turn on the stove. Once oil is heated, add all set 3 ingredients one by one & transfer tadka to step 3. That’s it!!! It goes well with hot hot white rice, bread, rotis etc.!!!