Simple & quick break fast recipe!
- Onion – 3tsps (cut into small pieces)
- Green chillies (optional)- 1 cut into small pieces
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4tsp
- Red chili powder – 4 pinches
- Salt – 2 pinche (or according to your taste)
- Water – 1tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp (adjust according to the need)
- Eggs – 2
- Bread slices – 4 (cut edges & cut each slice into 2 triangles)
- Take one medium size bowl, add all set one ingredients mix well. Then add 2 eggs beat well.
- Turn on the stove and put the pan on medium flame, add 1tsp of oil, once it is hot, dip bread slices into the above mixture and fry it for 2mins each side! See how simple is that! It is yummy and healthy!!