Dosa’s with Oats!! Yay!!
- Oats – 1 cup (grind into coarse powder)
- Roasted wheat flour vermicelli – 1/2cup (grind into coarse powder)
- Curd(sour) – 1 or 2 cups
- Salt – according to your taste
- Onion – 1/4(cut into small pieces)
- Green chilies – 2(cut into small pieces)
- Jira – 1/2tsp
- Grated carrot – 3tsps
- Mix all ingredients and soak overnight. Make batter into dosa consistency.
- Turn on the stove & put dosa pan. Once pan is heated add 2-3drops of oil & spread on across the pan. Then pour batter & spread like dosa. Once it cooked, flip dosa & take it out.
- See how simple is that! You can serve with any chutney!!