Yeah…Chutney with Kale!! Sounds interesting? Lets try it out!!
- Kale (1 bunch)- chop the bunch. Boil water and pour on chopped kale, let it stay for 5mins.
- Tomatoes(2) – cut into small pieces
- Green chillies (10) or adjust according to your taste
- Soaked tamarind (2 gooseberry size)
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Mint – 2tsp
- Cilantro – 2tsp
- Oil – 2tsp
- Salt – 2tsp (add according to your taste)
Set 3 Tadka:
- Mustard seeds – 2tsp
- Jira- 2tsp
- Red chillies – 2
- Turmeric – 1/2tsp
- Curry leaves – 5
- Onion (1/4) – chop into medium size pieces
- Take wide pan, add all set 1 ingredients along with oil, mix well and cook them on medium flame for 5-8mins. Let the mixture get cool.
- Put the mixture into grinder, add 1tsp of dhania powder, 2tsp powder of dry roasted sesame powder & grind, check the taste ad adjust if necessary.
- Take wide pan & add oil. Once the oil is heated add all set3 ingredients one by one and transfer the mixture into tadka.
It goes well with Hot Hot White rice… OR Rotis!!!
See how simple is that!!