Chutney with Raddish… yes Chutney with Raddish! It is pretty simple & easy to make..why wait! Lets start!!
- Raddish – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Tomato – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Green chillies – 10(or add according to your taste)
- Tamarind (3 goose berries size) or you can adjust according to your taste
- Turmeric powder (1/2tsp)
- Mint – 1 fist full
- Cilantro – 1 fist full
- Dhania powder – 2tsp
Dry roast & make the powder of the following:
- Peanuts – 3tsps
- Sesame seeds – 2 or 3 tsps
- Take medium size pot, add all set one ingredients, mix well and cook on medium heat for 10mins. Turn of the stove and let it cool.
- Take the blender add set 1, set 2 & 2tsp of jaggery mix well & pulse. Check the taste & adjust if anything needs to be added. Once the mixture l crunchy transfer the mixture into one bowl.
Put tadka pan on the stove, once the pan is warm enough add 4tsp of oil. Once the oil is hot add the following one by one:
- Mustard seeds (let them splutter)
- Cumin Seeds
- Red chillies
- Curry leaves & mix well
And pour it on top of chutney.You can serve with Hot Hot white rice (along with ghee :D) or you can eat with rotis!
See how simple is that!!!