I love moong daal pappu charu..it is easy to make & tastes yummy! Lets start!!
Moong daal – 1cup, pressure cook, once it gets cold,take the blender & make a smooth paste.
- Tamarind juice – 2 gooseberry size, soak & take juice of it
- Onion – 1/4 piece, cut into long pieces
- Green chillies – 3 (slit them)
- Tomato – 1; cut into medium size pieces
- Turmeric – 1/4tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tsp
- Okra – 3 (optional)- cut into small pieces
- Dhania powder- 1tsp
- Salt – according to your taste
- Oil – 2tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4tsp
- Hing – 3 splashes
- Red chillies – 3
- Curry leaves – 10
Put medium size pan, on the stove, add oil & all tadka ingredients one by one & add onions,green chillies, okra, tomato & cook for 4mins, add tamarind juice & 1cup of water, add turmeric, red chili powder, dhania powder & let it boil, while boiling add moong dal paste mix well, check the taste & adjust if anything is needed & garnish with cilantro.You can serve with hot white rice & papad next to it.