- Carrots – 3; cut into medium circles
- Green beans – 6-7; cut into medium pieces
- Potato – 1 big, cut into medium size cubes
- Bell peppers – 1; cut into medium pieces
- Onion – 1/2 – cut into small pieces
- Green chillies – 2
- Ginger garlic – 1tsp
- Tamarind juice – 2 gooseberry size, soak & take juice of it.
- Peanuts-1/4cup+Cashews – 10+Raw coconut- 3tsps, put all these 3 in mixie add water and make paste
Take wide pan, on the stove & add 5tsp or oil. Once oil is heated, add mustard seeds, cumin,onions,green chillies saute for 3mins. Next add ginger garlic paste, mix well & saute for 2 mins. Then add all the vegetables mix well & let them cook for 3 to 4mins. Add 1cup of water,tamarind juice, salt,turmeric, red chilli powder mix well & cook for another 5mins. Then add peanuts paste, add some more water, dhania powder mix well & cook until the vegetables are cooked, lastly check the taste & adjust if anything needs to be added & garnish with cilantro. You can enjoy with any fried rice or chapati’s..enjoy!!!