Wanna make quicky chutney for dosa or idli? And thinking what to make? Don’t think too much! Peanut chutney is simple & easy which can be made in 5mins.
- Roasted peanuts – 1 cup
- Tamarind – gooseberry size soaked
- Red chilli powder – according to your taste(1tsp)
- Salt – according to your taste
- Ginger – small piece
- Garlic – 1 clove (optional)
- Raw coconut – 1fist full (optional)
- Cilantro or coriander leaves (2tsp)
Put all the above ingredients in mixie jar & make it paste by adding water.
After grinding put the paste into bowl, check the taste & put tadka& enjoy with idli or dosa!!! Isn’t it easy??