Having hard time to feed vegetables to kids!! And you wanna try something different& healthy!! Of course you do..
Add the following in rice cooker & cook the rice:
3 cups basmati rice
3&1/2 cups & add salt & turn on the rice cooker
Take wide pan & add oil(5 to 6tsp) & then add following ingredients:
- Lavang -3
- Dalchini-1 or 2 sticks
- Anise flower – 1
- Bay leaves – 2
- Saute above masala’s for 1min
- Then add the following:
- Onion (1/2 – cut into small piece)
- Green chillies (according to your taste), fry it & add ginger garlic >> fry for 2mins
- Add mint 1 hand full, fry for 2mins & add grated carrot(may be 2 big carrots) fry for sometime.
- Next add dhania powder>>let it fry for 1min, add cilantro mix >> add this mixture to rice cooker mix well & squeeze some lime juice!!!
Enjoy as is or you can eat with any gravy! or raita!!
See how simple is that!! Can’t wait!! Please try yourself and enjoy!!